December 16, 2020
Last-Minute Holiday Gifts for Everyone on Your Nice List
Still stumped on what to get for someone on your gift list? This roundup of last-minute ideas has something for everyone!
- Echo Show 5. This video-chatting gadget makes it much easier to connect from afar!
- Roomba. Staying at home is always more enjoyable in a cleaner home (especially when you don’t have to vacuum it yourself).
- Spa gift card. Help a local business and give mom a day of pampering when you buy a gift certificate to a spa, like Reston’s Spa Noa.
- Grilling set. Already thinking ahead to all the summer cookouts next year? Dad will be ready to man the grill with this classic Cuisinart grilling set.
- Sennheiser Momentum 3 Wireless Headphones. Working from home is much easier with these noise-canceling headphones.
- Personalized tool tote bag. Give an independent artisan some business by snagging a tool bag embroidered with your dad’s initials, like this one from Etsy.
- A business-casual belt. If your spouse is still going into the office, he might appreciate a durable and stylish leather belt.
- Carhartt Men’s Woodside Hat. One of the safest ways to get together this winter is to hang outside, which is why your significant other will want this cozy hat!
- Personalized charging station. A phone-charging station complete with a photo of your family will definitely get your loved one into the holiday spirit!
- Keurig® K-Café™ Special Edition Single Serve Coffee, Latte & Cappuccino Maker. She’ll be able to skip the trip to Starbucks thanks to this tricked-out coffee maker!
- Home-cleaning gift card. Everyone is tired of cleaning by now. Let a popular local cleaning service like Maid Bright do the post-holiday deep-cleaning.
- Apple Watch. Grab her the new Apple Watch SE at Target—curbside pickup is available!